GCS Alumni Association Registration Form
Fill out the above registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Your Alumni Association Fees through PayPal Now
The mission of the Georgia Christian School Alumni Association is to provide a forum for communication among graduates of Georgia Christian School (Dasher Bible School/Georgia Christian Institute) to promote more involvement with the school.
Annual Membership Dues: $25 (after July 15, $15) Two Spouse Alumni Rate: $40 (after July 15, $20)
Recent Graduates (i.e. within four years of graduation from GCS): $10
It is open to GCS graduates, former and current staff, coaches, teachers and board members. Membership will include a GCS Alumni window sticker and newsletter. Other items may be available for members based on the decision of the Alumni Association. Dues will help cover the cost of producing the newsletter as well as the GCS Centennial Memory Book.
A GCS Alumni Association Board will consist of officers voted on by the membership for a one year term. The only exception is that of the Director of Alumni Relations (appointed by the GCS President). The officers include:
- Establish dates and location for meetings. Lead each of the meetings, providing an agenda. If there is an Alumni Dinner, coordinate location, menu, etc. Work with the Director of Alumni Relations to send out communication on any planned events.
- Write a message for the newsletter.
- Being involved with the planning and coordination of efforts required with different committees that may be formed.
- As needed, assist the president with duties, including leading a meeting if they are unavailable.
- Assist the President with Alumni Banquet.
Director of Alumni Relations:
- Provide printouts and labels to class representatives upon request
- Update alumni database with information received from the high school, email and information found in the newspaper.
- Coordinate efforts with the president and other committees for mailings (meeting, newsletter, etc)
- Provide necrology info and other information to newsletter and banquet programs
- Take minutes at all meetings, including the banquet
- Coordinate with Director of Alumni Relations for the posting of minutes to web page
- Clip articles and maintain memorabilia
- Coordinate with Director of Alumni Relations to get information to be used in newsletter and on website